Anova Culinary is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-23. The program can be installed on Android.
NOTE: Recent updates to the Google Android API (level 23) affecting Bluetooth LE technology requires location permissions to be granted in order to use the Anova Android application.
The Anova Culinary App is the companion app to the Precision Cooker Bluetooth, and Bluetooth + WI-FI models. The Android App makes it incredibly easy to cook anything you want with Anova. You simply find the food you’re cooking, adjust the settings you’d like, and hit start. With our exclusive Serious Eats guides, there’s no need to search for time and temperature settings to cook the perfect steak. It will all be programmed into your phone. New time and temperature guides will be added regularly so you can cook anything you want at the touch of a button.
What is Precision Cooking?
Once limited to the world's best restaurants, precision cooking (commonly referred to as sous vide) is now the fastest growing kitchen appliance category. The Anova Precision Cooker represents the next evolution of precision cooking technology, making it easy and affordable for everyone to reap the benefits of this type of cooking. Precision cooking is extremely easy. It usually involves these three simple steps:
1. Attach the Anova Precision Cooker to a pot and set time and temp using the app or the device interface. Using the app, simply find what you're cooking and hit "start."
2. Put food in a ziplock bag and clip it to the side of the pot. The circulator moves water around the pot, ensuring a consistent temperature throughout.
3. Finish with a quick sear or broil, or even throw it on the grill for a nice, crispy finish.
The Advantages of Precision Temperature Cooking
Precision cooking produces results that are impossible through any other technique. Precision cooking gives important advantages over traditional methods, including the following benefits:
• Consistent results
• Taste and texture
• Food waste reduction
• Flexibility during cook
• Healthier meals
Don’t have a Precision Cooker? Get one here: store.anovaculinary.com
Key App Features:
• Pairs with the Precision Cooker Bluetooth via Bluetooth
• Pairs with the Precision Cooker Bluetooth + WI-FI via Bluetooth and connects via your preferred wireless network
• Operates the device remotely when connected and within range (set your time, temperature, and toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius)
• Calibrates the Precision Cooker temperature to the nearest .01 degree F/C
• Provides exclusive access to our library of recipes featuring James Beard award-winning chefs, renowned cookbook authors, food editors, television personalities, and more
• Choose a recipe and press play! Once you’re paired with the device, simply select what you’d like to cook and press play to automatically set the device to the required time and temperature settings
• Receive push notifications when the device is preheating, reached temperature, and when the timer has finished
• Filter recipes by category
• Save recipes as a favorite
• Android 4.3, Bluetooth 4.0 LE
• Precision Cooker Bluetooth
• Precision Cooker Bluetooth + WI-FI
Anova Culinary (version 0.0.178) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Anova Culinary since it was posted on our website on 2017-01-02.
The latest version is 0.0.178 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-29.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-12-23
Thank you for your continued support and feedback, you're part of what makes this app better!,Version 0.0.178 changelog:,• Bug fixes.